Learn About Hemp – CBG
Articles of Interest…
These articles are from outside sources – know that you will be taken to another website to view the full article.
Cannabigerol (CBG) is a non-intoxicating cannabinoid found in cannabis. CBG has many potential therapeutic benefits, including antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory… [Read More]
By now, most people familiar with cannabis have heard of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol) and their effects, but did you know there are many similar compounds in cannabis? A lesser-known cannabinoid called cannabigerol (CBG)… [Read More]
From Honest Marijuana
The benefits that CBG has to offer are closely tied to what it does in the human body. In the right dose, CBG acts as an:
- Analgesic (relieves pain).
- Antibacterial (slows bacteria growth).
- Anti-convulsive (reduces seizures and convulsions).
- Anti-inflammatory (reduces inflammation).
- Anti-insomnia (aids sleep).
- Anti-proliferative (inhibits cancer cell growth).
- Antidepressant (raises mood).
- Bone stimulant (promotes bone growth).
- Brain cell stimulant (promotes neuron growth).
- Appetite stimulant (increases appetite).