Learn About the Benefits of Cannabigerol – CBG
Articles of Interest…
These articles are from outside sources – know that you will be taken to another website to view the full article.
Cannabigerol (CBG) is a non-intoxicating cannabinoid found in cannabis. CBG has many potential therapeutic benefits, including antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory… [Read More]
What is CBG (cannabigerol) & what does this cannabinoid do?
By now, most people familiar with cannabis have heard of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol) and their effects, but did you know there are many similar compounds in cannabis? A lesser-known cannabinoid called cannabigerol (CBG)… [Read More]
CBG – Everything You Need to Know
From Honest Marijuana
The benefits that CBG has to offer are closely tied to what it does in the human body. In the right dose, CBG acts as an:
- Analgesic (relieves pain).
- Antibacterial (slows bacteria growth).
- Anti-convulsive (reduces seizures and convulsions).
- Anti-inflammatory (reduces inflammation).
- Anti-insomnia (aids sleep).
- Anti-proliferative (inhibits cancer cell growth).
- Antidepressant (raises mood).
- Bone stimulant (promotes bone growth).
- Brain cell stimulant (promotes neuron growth).
- Appetite stimulant (increases appetite).
How to Use Cannabis as Medicine
From The Truth about Cancer
Cannabigerol (CBG) can interact with both CB1 and CB2 receptors. It also exhibits GABA uptake inhibition to a greater extent than THC or CBD, which could make it effective as a muscle relaxant for the spasticity seen in multiple sclerosis. CBG is also more effective at helping with skin irritation, pain relief, and other health concerns than THC. [Read More]
We offer a high CBG (Cannabigerol) Hemp Extract (1500 mg – 1 oz; CBG Oil). – SHOP CANNABIGEROL Extract NOW